This role calls for an individual who thrives in building relationships and aspires for career growth in a well-established company providing community services.
The Services Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of rosters and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management. Training will be given to the chosen candidate.
The ideal candidate must:
– Be experienced with MS Office applications
– Hold an ECDL certificate
– Have a minimum MQRIC Level 4 education
– Be proficient in Maltese and English
– Possess a can-do attitude
The following will be considered an asset:
– Minimum of 1-year relevant work experience
– Experience in the health sector will be given preference
– Driving Licence B
– Daily management of emails, telephone calls, and other correspondences
– Coordination of rosters
– Handling the company’s on-call mobile phone on a rotation basis
– Communicating and guiding employees on their respective duties
– Liaising with employees on availabilities
– Liaising with clients to ensure quality services levels are being achieved
– Promoting the Group’s products and services
– Assisting in closing new services and bringing new clients
– Be ready to work flexibly
Candidates must work well in a team and are customer-care oriented with strong communication skills. The right applicant pays attention to detail, has good organisational and problem-solving abilities, and is excellent at time management.